Welcome readers to our website Names Info. In today’s article “Ocean Name in English With Some Interesting Facts” we will find information about many useful names, in which everyone will get to know new information and have fun.
You may have information about our website. Here you will find information about different types of names in more than 100 languages. You can get knowledge of different languages by visiting here regularly and learn other languages of the world.
Also Read- 50+ Colors Name In English
Ocean Name in English With Some Interesting Facts
Although there are many sea in the world, but there are 5 main oceans. The names of all these have been given below, which you may not know.
|No||Ocean Name in English|
|4||Antarctic Ocean (Southern Ocean )|
Also Read- 101+ Animals Name in English With Pictures
Interesting Facts About Ocean
- You probably know that the Pacific Ocean is the largest and the Arctic Ocean is the smallest.
- All oceans cover more than 70 percent of the earth’s surface.
- About 94 percent of all living things on Earth live in the oceans.
- The deepest part on Earth is known as the Mariana Trench, which is about 7 miles or 11 kilometers deep and is in the South Pacific Ocean.
- More than 70 percent of the world’s oxygen is produced by these oceans.
- The water pressure at the bottom of the Mariana Trench is enough to crush anyone.
- About 90 percent of the world’s volcanoes are in the oceans.
- The largest mountain range is within the ocean. Called the Mid Oceanic Ridge, it is about 40,390 miles long.
Which is the world’s largest ocean?
The Pacific Ocean is the largest ocean in the world, with a length of 165.2 million km².
Which is the smallest ocean in the world?
The Arctic Ocean is the smallest ocean in the world, with a length of 14.06 million km.
This article may contain a typing or translation error. If you see any of these errors, please let us know. We will fix it soon.
We hope you find the article “Ocean Name in English With Some Interesting Facts” useful and interesting. Stay tuned to our blog for information on any names in more than 100 different languages.